HW: Hawkwind press release

Sat Sep 16 12:53:19 EDT 2000

On Wed, 13 Sep 2000, Doug Pearson wrote:

> <colm1 at MINISTRYOFSOUND.NET> wrote:
> >glad to see simon house is down to play keyboards aswell
>
> I certainly hope this is the case, since he's a far better keyboard player
> than Swindells, Bainbridge, Blake or Brock (I'm not putting those four
> down, it's just that Simon truly is in a class of his own).

        It will be excellent to see Simon on keys again. Do we get a
mellotron, do you reckon? :-)

> >no paul rudolph though, amyone know what he up to this days?
>
> He lives in Canada, which might pose some difficulty (but then again, Del
> and Alan Powell also live on this side of the pond, and they're both on the
> list).  He's released two albums under the name "Pink Fairies" (just him &
> Twink) over the last few years, too.

        Well, the last one was 1996. And that, pace Andy Garibaldi who
seems to like it, is quite the worst album I own, so I'd say it's possible
Mr. Rudolph has just lost it and has kind of left the music scene as
performer over the last five years. Yours,
                                           Jon

--
 |  Jon Jarrett (01223 741219)           jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk
 | "Zeron Gamma Two continuum entropy control parameters - AFFIRMATIVE!" |