BOC: Imaginos, part 6 - the order of the remaining songs

Johnny Firic johnnybravo5858 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 16 15:15:43 EDT 2000

6. THE ORDER OF THE REMAINING SONGS
-----------------------------------

In the FAQ, in the listing substantiated by Albert Bouchard, the song
following
"Blue Öyster Cult" is "Astronomy". However, I believe that the actual order
of the songs is as follows - supposing that there is an 'actual' one to
begin with:

1. Les Invisibles
2. Imaginos
3. Del Rio's song
4. Blue Öyster Cult
5. I am the one...
6. Astronomy
7. In the presence...
8. Siege and investiture...
9. Magna of illusion

There are also other songs not present on the published "Imaginos", such as
"The girl that love made blind" (which I haven't even heard yet), and others
still not even intended to be put on it, such as WoTT. The exact 'place' of
these songs is probably undeterminable (at least now and by me), but it's
fairly certain that WoTT at least 'belongs' between "Invisibles" and
"Imaginos". Some evidence can be found in the lyrics, as will be seen, that
supports this order. "I am the one...." begins with the line "Fresh from
zones of moisture". Clearly this means, "right after my drowning (and
resurrection)", implying that this song takes place right after "Blue Öyster
Cult". There are also other clues, which will be seen later on, so just keep
on reading...