BOC:Imaginos liner notes

Johnny Firic johnnybravo5858 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 16 23:27:55 EDT 2000

>Did Pearlamn write  all of the liner narrative that was on the LP sleeve
>for Imaginos? or did someone else?

Hmm. I don't really know, but I don't see why someone else should do it,
y'know?

A long time ago I asked Albert (remember that Albert?) if he could back up
some of my starting ponit interpretations. He said that I was right about
everything, but that he couldn't be 100% sure, because he didn't write those
songs.

Well, if even he couldn't be 100% sure, then who except Pearlman could have
written the liner???

Johnny

it's 11:30 pm on a saturday night. i'm a college student. i am not only
sober, but checking my e-mail!

what is this world coming to???