HW: Concert Recording

Tom Clark tclark at PETRONET.NET
Sun Sep 17 10:59:47 EDT 2000

Anyone know if any rules are being imposed regarding recording of the
Hawkestra event?  Though I do not plan on recording the entire show
(don't have the patience for that! or enough room in my pockets for
batteries), I got one of those newfangled digital camcorders that does
about 10 frames a minute (not exactly full motion video quality) , and
would like to record perhaps a couple of songs for posterity (not
prosperity) sake.   Mr. Brock, are you out there?