Other: Free Skye Klad CD

Dan Witt lwitt1 at USWEST.NET
Mon Sep 18 23:32:30 EDT 2000

As some of you know Skye Klad is a struggling space rock band from
Minneapolis that is capable of making some good live music.  I was
talking to Adam (the singer) recently and he brought up the subject of
possibly circulating some of my live recordings of the band.  I was all
for the idea and suggested to him that the best way would be free cds
for people who attend shows.  I'm also inclined to think it would be a
good idea to make this offer to list people as well, since the people on
this list are really the people (hardcore spacerock fans) that skye klad
is trying to reach.  The idea is to gain fans and get the music in the
hands of people that will talk about it and maybe pass on copies to
other people, however there are zero strings attached.

So here is the deal if you would like a free cd of live skye klad music
send me a private email with your name and address, it's that easy.