HW: brixton concert recording

Ketil Svendsen ketil.svendsen at FISKAREN.NHST.NO
Mon Sep 18 05:13:54 EDT 2000

this i've been wondering about myself, though i have a strong
gut-feeling that (unless they've become grateful dead) no rules will be
eased upon...
so i guess, for me, it's back to sneaking my equipment into the venue,
etc.
now, i feel my concert-feeling is somewhat lost standing there, glancing
at my watch, recording - but at least i'm able to back-up my own memory,
so-to-speak  ;-)
well, i've ordered my tickets and i'm really looking forward to the
whole thing (both days o' lemster) ....i haven't been able to read the
list for a while, have anybody got any info on anything, anybody having
a beer beforehand...? i'll be very happy if some good soul will inform

best,
ketil svendsen,
norway