BOC: Imaginos, part 2 - WoTT

Johnny Firic johnnybravo5858 at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 18 18:04:07 EDT 2000

>Hey,
>we could do this for years :-)

will it take you that long to figure out that I'm right?  ;-)

>I'm reminded of the screed from the _Secreta Treaties_ sleeve
>about pacts made with supernatural forces.

the old Rossignol bit? oh, don't tell me THAT is considered 'canonic'!

btw, Secreta, huh? :-)

>         Yes, but I prefer to take your reading my way :-) The Desdinova of
>the now, scarred and tracked from attempts to sorcerously realise
>immortality, laughing at his crowds of believers for whom he has no
>answer.

who's that? the... um, guy who's reading? did you mean something along those
lines?

> > >And isn't Haiti referred to as the world's
> > >axis in the _Imaginos_ sleeve notes?
> >
> > I don't remember! Is it?
>
>'still a dream world, the seat
>of Les Invisibles';

yes, now I remember. well I suppose you could argue that Haiti is in fact
the world axis because of the occurence of the word "dream" here and
"sleeping" in the line "the Empress lay sleeping". but I don't know, the
Imperatrix obviously refers to E1. That's why I don't think the Haiti thing
is 'right'.

>         Could it be "`drake', as in, short for mandrake? All the
>salamander stuff sounds pretty tonuge of bat and eye of frog to
>me.

but that's just what it is - Dee was an astrologer, basically a magician.
_he_ believed in this sort of stuff and it's natural for him to speak in
such terms.

>Perhaps WotT is Desdinova and Dee in communication across time
>through the mirrors...

hm. and perhaps there's a link to "Mirrors":

"a mirror is a negative space"

a-ha! a black hole!

(I seem to remember from the old Imaginos discussion, at which time I wasn't
a boc-l-ite, there was a lot of talk about black holes. where did you people
come up with that???)

Johnny