BOC: Imaginos: in reply to everything

Joseph Brooks Joseph.Brooks at GCCCD.NET
Mon Sep 18 18:12:37 EDT 2000

> Hi folks,
>
> this is an attempt to reply to every post I can think of. I will later
> re-read all of today's posts to see if I've missed something.
>
> 1. First, I checked all the lyrics with the fanclub website
> before I posted
> the thing. "mimic cry" in particular, imho, is not that
> difficult to make
> out on the cd, and it makes sense, in my interpret. at least.

Well, as I understood it, those lyrics are from fans ears and not 'official'
(I could be wrong here) and so are open to mistake (indeed, the 'official
BOC lyrics' which I sent away for oh those many years ago were riddled with
mistakes as well). However, as I said, I believe in this case I was proven
wrong in a previous discussion by Al himself. Still, I hear what I hear...
"Mimic cry" makes little sense to me so I hear it the way *I* would have
wrote it (grin).

JB