OFF: Circle Live

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Fri Sep 22 10:59:49 EDT 2000

Oops...

Forgot to mention that the live Circle show (recorded last Saturday) is to
be broadcast on WNUR (89.5 FM) in Evanston, IL (north Chicago) on *this*
Saturday
on the Airplay show (4-7 PM Central time), reportedly in the first hour
(i.e., 4-5 PM, or 5-6 PM EDT).  It is also supposed to be available (live at
least) by RealAudio on their site at www.wnur.org

I'd still be interested in trading for a cassette recording (any high-bias
variety is fine) of this live show, snagged off the airwaves.  Or if not, at
least the RealAudio version if someone has the capability/knowhow to handle
that.  I know Karen K. is planning to try, but I gathered her confidence was
not 100%.

That's all...Grakkl (FAA)