HW: OFF: Sept. issue: Aural Innovations

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Fri Sep 22 13:27:32 EDT 2000

http://Aural-Innovations.com

The September issue of Aural Innovations: The Global Source For SpaceRock
Exploration is now online. Aural Innovations covers spacerock, psychedelia,
electronic music, plus lots of "out there"  jazz and progressive rock. If
you've sent review material in the past few months we're catching up quickly
so bear with us. But feel free  to check in for the status of your review if
you like.

The new issue includes:

Dr Brown review and interview
Ozric Tentacles interview
Nik Turner interview
Strange Daze 2000 SpaceRock Festival coverage (plus photo  gallery)
4th Annual German Hawkfan Festival coverage
Sweden Rock Show 2000 covereage
Roskilde Festival 2000 coverage
Clearlight reviews and Clearlight 888 Music Label Profile
Reviews of recent releases from Slutfish Records, Two Ohm Hop, Cavity
Search Records, Misra, Swamp Room Records, and Musea/Gazul
Plus loads of general reviews!!!

We also have several Aural Innovations Radio shows in streaming  RealAudio.
Check them out to listen to online or download.

Aural Innovations also has a small but growing CD mail order catalog.  Our
stock includes releases by Mr Quimby's Beard, Afresco Mantis, The  Rabbit's
Hat, Krom Lek, Census Of Hallucinations, Quarkspace, National  Steam, JFK Jr
Royal Airforce, W.O.O. Revelator, World Of Tomorrow,  Ernesto Diaz Infante &
Rotcod Zzaj, The Imaginary Band, Music From  The Future, The Moondance
Experiment, Krel, Spaceship Eyes,  Spacehead, Escape Velocity, plus numerous
releases from the Garden of  Delights reissue label.

COMING SOON: Analog Hi-Fi Surprise from Mushroom, one of the most  exciting
instrumental space, psych, jazz fusion bands in the world. Think  late 70's
Miles mixed with Soft Machine and the best of the jamming  Krautrock bands.
Should be in the catalog within the week.

ALSO... we will have a limited number of copies of the double-LP version  of
Analog Hi-Fi Surprise which includes tracks not on the CD, one a side  long.
We'll also have a limited number of copies of the recent Mushroom  LP, part
of the Aether Vinyl Series limited to 450 numbered  copies. We'll  only have
a few copies of both these LP's so they aren't likely to make it  to the
regular catalog. Email us at orders at aural-innovations.com if you  are
interested. In the meantime, you can read several Mushroom reviews  that
appeared in Aural Innovations, including an interview, at
http://aural innovations.com/issues/artists.html#mushroom

All the above can be found by setting your vessel's controls for
http://Aural-Innovations.com

Jerry Kranitz (jkranitz at aural-innovations.com) Aural Innovations SpaceRock
e-zine http://Aural-Innovations.com