OFF: Circle Live

Karen Kusic kkusic at EXECPC.COM
Sat Sep 23 22:14:13 EDT 2000

I got it!!!  Anyone else?

You can download it here as a Windows Media Audio file:

http://sharehouse.nbci.com/dnload.php3?FILE_ID=487295
(there's some non-Circle stuff before and after the set so Circle won't
be the first song you hear ...)

Was able to record the stream on my computer using Voquette.
http://www.voquette.com/

I did *not* find the software "user friendly" and almost gave up.  Glad
I hung in there.  :)

Still have to figure out how to convert it and burn it to CD for Keith.

Any helpful hints?

Karen

K Henderson wrote:

> Oops...
>
> Forgot to mention that the live Circle show (recorded last Saturday) is to
> be broadcast on WNUR (89.5 FM) in Evanston, IL (north Chicago) on *this*
> Saturday
> on the Airplay show (4-7 PM Central time), reportedly in the first hour
> (i.e., 4-5 PM, or 5-6 PM EDT).  It is also supposed to be available (live at
> least) by RealAudio on their site at www.wnur.org
>
> I'd still be interested in trading for a cassette recording (any high-bias
> variety is fine) of this live show, snagged off the airwaves.  Or if not, at
> least the RealAudio version if someone has the capability/knowhow to handle
> that.  I know Karen K. is planning to try, but I gathered her confidence was
> not 100%.
>
> That's all...Grakkl (FAA)

- Frank Zappa