Fwd: My BOC Pix Up At Last!

Ted Jackson jr. tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Mon Sep 25 08:07:23 EDT 2000

On 24 Sep 00, at 11:52, SLOTERDIJK wrote:

> Hello all..Found this fellow's memories on the net..I think they are
> interesting shots, especially of the Japanese Reptilian
> menace/savior...

These pix are indeed a gas.  Damn, I bet EB wishes he still had hair
like that!  Great seeing BD playing the Giuliano.  Damn, I had a
chance to get one once and passed on it.  Suppose Giuli's out of
business...Anyone know if he's still building?  Also, when did BOC
start using Marshalls?  Saw BOC in August and was surprised to see
the Marshalls.  Anyone know which model they are?

theo