HW: A word from the Captain

michael blackman michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Mon Sep 25 23:33:01 EDT 2000

c'mon guys... get into it.........
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: XXX
  To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
  Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2000 6:56 AM
  Subject: HW: A word from the Captain

  "At the moment I have spent the last few weeks trying to get an interesting mixture of old and new material together with various members participating in it.
  We cannot please everyone connected with this band, but I am trying to do the best for the fans. The object of this whole conception is to put on a exciting show, both visually and sound wise, having a jolly good time in the process and hopefully to keep the starship flying into the 21st century. Unfortunately there seems to be objections about recording and videoing the show, which is a shame, as I am sure that from everyone's point of view (both collectors and band members) this would be to mutual advantage.
  So come on everyone (band members, management, etc.) no grumping!!!

  Yours Dave Brock"