sort of hawkwind related

Kevin Perry kevin.perry at VIRGIN.NET
Tue Sep 26 04:36:24 EDT 2000

I think there are cool enough sounds in the Wavestation to start with (I use
an SR which does come with more presets than the EX and original
Wavestations): Stereo Waves, Vulcan Harp, Quarks (ho ho) are 3 off the top
of my head that are very Hawk-ish.  If you use a joystick to control the
vector mixing, then a lot more existing patches sound like IITBOTFTBD-era
HW.

I've got a stack of new patches though that I've uploaded to
http://www.mountaingrill.co.uk/paul_ws*.zip (*=1, 2, 3, 4) as SysEx files.

---
Kevin Perry
Sonic Energy Authority
http://www.mountaingrill.co.uk/

"It is the business of the future to be dangerous;
and it is among the merits of science that it equips the future for its
duties."

----- Original Message -----
From: michael blackman <michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2000 4:30 AM
Subject: sort of hawkwind related

Hello there

I am in the process of starting up a Hawkwind cover/tribute band here in
Australia and I was hoping someone out there may be able to help me out.

I desperatly need some really cool sound cards for my Korg wavestation
If anyone knows of or has or knows someone with these items and are willing
to part with them could they please contact me at

michaelangelo68 at ozemail.com.au

cheers
Michael Blackman

'opening the minds of future Hawkwind Fanatics thru live music'