Hawkwind/Australia/NZ

Richard Stockwell richard at CRANIUM.CO.NZ
Tue Sep 26 05:21:24 EDT 2000

>I am in the process of starting up a >Hawkwind cover/tribute band here in
Australia >and I was hoping someone out there may be >able to help me out.

Michael which part of Australia are you in ? I can hook you up with a great
band from Melbourne who are called Brainstorm and they play their own
original space rock. Could be a great band to open your gigs. They have put
out one CD plus a cassette which they are currently mastering and doing
artwork for to put out on CD.
        Let me know if you are aware of this band and if you are interested in
getting in touch with them. Can also give you a contact for a great band in
Sydney called Sh'mantra who play psychedelic/jazz/rock music. They have a CD
out on my Cranium Label and would also be the right type of band to support
you on any future gigs.
        Let me know if I can help.

Regards

Richard