BOC: Imaginos, 1 part water 2 parts cornsyrup 1 part Natural flavor

Ted Jackson jr. tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Tue Sep 26 11:07:28 EDT 2000

On 26 Sep 00, at 7:48, Joseph Brooks wrote:

> > Hey, speaking of deleting, did anyone else hear that Geddy Lee has a
> > new solo record?
> >
> > theo
>
> Oh god, didn't there used to be someone on here with a severe Rush
> phobia?

Hmm...I don't know, but I wanted to thank him...

Geddy solo? Hmm.. with "guests" I wonder or one of those
> do-it-yourself jobs? I'll have to look around for it

It features guests, but, unfortunately, none of them are singers...

theo