OFF: Circle Live

Doug Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Wed Sep 27 14:26:56 EDT 2000

Their show on October 7th in San Francisco (with the also-great Village of
Savoonga) is scheduled to be webcast on KFJC 89.7FM (http://www.kfjc.org),
although this will be their first broadcast from this particular club
(Bottom of the Hill), so technical glitches are not outside the realm of
possibility.

If you tune in, you'll probably be able to hear me yelling in the audience ...

        -Doug
         ceres at sirius.com

P.S. Unfortunately, it's a school night, but for any Bay Area listmembers -
I'll be playing guest synth with Mushroom (for the first, and probably not
last, time) tonight at Tongue & Groove in San Francisco (on Van Ness near
Union street) ... I believe that Beyond-O-Matic (or a related band) are
also on the bill.