OFF: (Totally OFF!) Number 1s.

Joseph Sardo nyeconomist at YAHOO.COM
Wed Sep 27 20:11:01 EDT 2000

I, unfortunately, am too old for this UK stuff.
However, I have in my possession the Billboards #1
weekly hits from 1950 to 1967.  According to this
book, I was born to "You Belong To Me" by Jo Safford
during the 3rd week of September 1952.

Now, if I was born on a timely basis, I was conceived
to a tune called "Sin" by E. Howard, and being a love
child, this is quite accurate.
JS