OFF: (Totally OFF!) Number 1s.

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Wed Sep 27 20:45:13 EDT 2000

On Wed, Sep 27, 2000 at 03:27:00PM -0700, Doug Pearson wrote:
> "The Last Waltz" by Engelbert Humperdinck
> ... better luck next time, I guess,

Next life, you mean?  Not likely, unless, "in the fullness of
time" as the silly Hawklords book had it, the HW members have
also reincarnated and found each other...

Mine was "Who's Sorry Now" by Connie Francis.  I'm sorry now --
that I looked it up, that is.

Ob-Silly-Book: Time of the Hawklords -- clearly the thing to
reread on the Hawkestra-bound plane (given that it's through
the book that I discovered the band in the first place)...

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
Nobody ever got fired for buying Microsoft -- but they could get
fired for relying on Microsoft.
        - Chris Garrigues