HW: OFF: BritRail

Tom Clark tclark at PETRONET.NET
Thu Sep 28 23:12:00 EDT 2000

My ticket indicates "Stalls Standing".  Is that the same thing as floor, or would
that mean that we are packed like  cattle standing in a "stall" on the  outskirts
of the floor such as  one might find at a rodeo.   I've never seen that, and this
is  kind of a stupid question, but it's getting close, and excitement and curiosity
creeps in about these  mundane details.  :))

Also, anyone know where  the Beehive and the venue is in relation to the tube
station in Brixton and is a cab required to get there, or is it within reasonable
walking distance?  (If not, if anyone sees a guy wandering aimlessly around
Brixton  with a black  T-shirt, brown leather jacket, long hair and graying goatee,
help point me in the right direction, please.)

Regards,

Tom