WARRIOR CLUB EDITION

Mike Coleman deltawave at METRONET.COM
Fri Sep 29 05:34:23 EDT 2000

     Hello good people....Mike Coleman here....major apologies in advance
to everyone I ever "flaked" on, fell out of touch, etc....my lifestyle ate
holes in my soul....still trying to shake out from under the black
cloud.....

But anyway....If anyone cares,,,or would deal with me...I am very desperate
to replace a copy of the "WARRIOR" LP ATCO/USA/RCA record club
pressing...an old friend of mine reappeared in my life, who is now an
nutcase full of god-knows-what-prozac-type-cocktails(hooked on it)...and
stole a hawkwind tape from me, then tried to use having been drunk as an
excuse..  ..when he showed up with it grinning...I was at the ready with a
garden tool(the one with 3 claws)..and effectively removed him from my
house ...But I later forgave him and let him back in....now my beloved
warrior is gone.....I have tons of extra rare stuff to trade (for
example..I'd trade a sealed box set warrior CD for a mint vinyl copy of the
club edition)....I will pay a fortune to replace this item if it's mint
vinyl...don't even need the cover...also, I can replace with a mint
standard issue...It is only identified as the club issue on the label..NOT
the cover...it's newly assigned catalog #is..R-133555....

If anyone ever can help me with great shape vinyl..talk to me...i collect
it all with fiery eyes..I need a mint german warrior sleeve, and
australian, for example....willing to try hard to help you out
back....(will buy or trade for whole items of course, or trade for sleeve
upgrades!!!)

Anybody ever happens upon any of the Hassan 45's...walk this way please if
you don't play crackly vinyl....

I have some great japaneese rarities stashed....

hope I haven't used too much space here ..this is my first post...apologies
if it's a bore....             MC

PS--does anyone know what the deal with the "Time Of Hawklords" hardback
edition is...I had one with no dustjacket, got another, and this one has
the jacket, but the book itself has no art on it....it is my understanding
this printing is already a re-issue from the paperbacks????  how many
printings??  which is rarer???       Later.......