BOC: Imaginos, parts 2 and 9 (or that's what it was)

Ted Jackson jr. tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Fri Sep 29 07:23:00 EDT 2000

On 28 Sep 00, at 20:59, Albert Bouchard wrote:

> Jon Jarrett wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 27 Sep 2000, Johnny Firic wrote:
> >
> >         I'm absolutely sure that Al does thoroughly enjoy us winding
> > ourselves into twists over it,

I bet he does too!  Wasn't that the point of writing it in the first place?
BOC was always enigmatic, not just the Imaginos-cycle tunes...

 but what the hell, he's entertained
> > me a great deal, I'm happy if I can return the favour even slightly

Man, you got that right!  I wonder how many hours I've spent listening
to Al's music?  Damn, it would be frightening to figure that out!

theo