OFF: BritRail

Alun Hughes a.hughes at NEWI.AC.UK
Sat Sep 30 05:21:15 EDT 2000

You can get prices as well as train times from www.thetrainline.com or
www.virgintrains.co.uk
- both of which will, I think, give you the same results as they are
basically the same thing with a slightly different front end. Do not,
however, necessarily believe what they tell you about ticket availability,
i.e. they have a habit of showing no tickets available when you could
certainly buy them at a station.

Alun