Hawkwind :(OFF) chat dissaray proper

Michael W Blackman michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Sun Apr 1 03:58:45 EDT 2001

likewise Sir MikeColeman

likwise

Since this is an "off" message  may I add; my bands:

Daleth
Alien Dream
Electric Tepee

will all be LIVE and FUNKY on  Saturday 28th April 2001  1pm - 4pm

Its an outdoor free concert for all - complete with acrobats - lion tamers,
orangatans , liveley sloths......

Well....... there will be music, eats & drinks anyway

But best of all I'll be there!!!!!   LOL-a-m

>From the ashes of chaos - the phoenix arose.  Wings of flawless diamond,
created from the fiery heat of Hell.  Claws of the finest ruby and eyes of
sparkling amber unmatched in brilliance and of a qualiity never before seen,
this day.  Rising, higher and higher into the dawns first rays of morning.
To a new day.  To catch the suns energy and invent the future once more.
Michael B