Sloterdijk seeks date(s) in KY, OH WV, VA, PA, NY, and New England

SLOTERDIJK SLOTERDIJK at WEBTV.NET
Sun Apr 1 12:40:25 EDT 2001

Hello friends,

Sloterdijk is beginning to book dates for our "Uranium Zone" tour, which
will support the release of the new album, also titled "Uranium Zone".

We are now looking for a date or dates in Kentucky, West Virginia,
Ohio/western Pennsylvania, New York state, and New England;

Current Open Calendar is:
May 11th,12th,13th, 18th, & 19th

Also: August 20th-25th

If you are interested in helping us book a show in your town or with
your band please contact us directly at: SLOTERDIJK at webtv.net

For additional info regarding Sloterdijk, check the following URLS:

For live streaming video: ( This footage was shot August 7th, 2000, at
"The Knitting Factory", New York City)
www.mp3.com/stations/Zombie

Free MP3 files from the "Integration" CD, plus band bio:
www.mp3.com/sloterdijk

For reviews of the "Integration CD:
www.pschedelic-music.de ( select sloterdijk from band list)
www.zeitgeist-scot.co.uk ( search index for sloterdijk)

For Lollipop Shop Records, Berlin, Germany:
www.lollipopshop.de

Distributed worldwide via:
Swamproom Records at:
www.swamproom.de