HW:Space rock...IT IS! DRUMROLL PLEASE!!!

Sun Apr 1 21:41:49 EDT 2001

On Mon, 19 Mar 2001, Mike Coleman wrote:

>  NO SERIOUSLY FOLKS...you know there is only the one answer:.....
>
> HAWKWIND invented it, and are still BEST at it........

        Every time I see them I know this to be true. I only wish their
output in the studio reflected that. They have never becomes a parody act
trading on their best moments, at least, which is my big problem with
Nikwind, but at the same time, lots of the new stuff isn't well,
challenging, is it? I don't know, I want too much from an old band I
guess. Yours,
              Jon

--
              Spooky peanut terror bringing pain and death!
     Jon Jarrett (01223 514989)      jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk