top five hawk albums/ 1975 live show request

Ekim Nameloc deltawave at METRONET.COM
Mon Apr 2 06:38:52 EDT 2001

the highly respected, and at times frightening FoFP:

"Is that the version with the hair on the sleeve or the one without"

  it would have to be the hairless, as the technicolors are brighter....and
since we're on dream CD's......

I'd like to vote for a 1975 live CD set (by HAWKWIND) deluxxe, ABSOLUTELY
done on vinyl with/without hair...will buy 2 of each CD and LP....(that
makes 6 dave...if thats not enough..tell me how many and I'll get 'em)

How about the festival where the air-force jets flew over??  wasn't there
one of those???

parts of that mind-journey boot,and other boots floating about, have the
most melting LSD sounds on them(so good you can skip the acid),(IMHO)
ever.....turn everyone skeletal.....,despite quality problems......

sure would be nice.....

SO MIKE...DOES YOUR WARRIOR HAVE THE HAIR????????    c'mon!  tell us/me!!??

I will never forget walking into RPM records here in Dallas, the DAY Xenon
Codex came in, and the owner told me he got me the limited "Dave Brock
Pubic Hair" edition....said it had one of Daves pubes in it.....

he's turned out OK though, squeezed some good Hawkdeals out of that man....

J Jarrett...if you see this...I tried to email you privatey in
compliment...but it bounced....??  hmm