OFF: Farflung

Mon Apr 2 16:51:35 EDT 2001

On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, ANDREW GARIBALDI wrote:

> anyone fed up with hearing from me tonight yet?
> Actually, coincidentally, I checked with Freak Emporium today (yes, we do
> speak to each other!!!) and they don't have any 'Belief Module' left
> either - but then I'd love to get myy hands on the guy from Bad Acid mag who
> released this 'coz he ripped me off of thirty quid and then diappeared. I
> think the stocks of the album had pretty well run out by this time anyway
> ansd he won;t be doing any more so I reckon this is now officially a
> 'collectors item', but did the band see the due royalties - I'd love to
> know.

        For what it's worth, I got my copy from <www.cow.co.uk>, who are
very good. No idea where they got from though, it took them a while (for
them; they usually fill within two weeks if not much sooner). This
because I had *bust* my previous copy - still can't believe that. I still
have it, neat split across one radius, and digipak. I had some idea of
burning a CD-R copy of the new one to go in the case with it and then
trading the new one when it got rare, but I have never been sufficiently
together to do so. Haven't helped the availability though, sorry about
that. Yours,
             Jon

ObCD: U2 - _Pop_