Nik Turner Band Live 1978

Delirian Pinball deltawave at METRONET.COM
Tue Apr 3 04:11:12 EDT 2001

  Stephen L says:

"Is that SPYNX-live at deeply vale? If so, it is not a very good sounding
recording. It is only worth having if your a big NIK fan. There isn't alot
of live SPHYNX stuff out there. If there is I haven't found it yet."

  that has to be the one he means.......

nice shot of the Nik god on the booklet.....seem to remember some spacey
guitar on the few minutes I listened.....but the quality is pretty much gas
passing, and buns flapping......

and for the record mr.SL.....re Sham 69;...i never said I didn't LIKE
it...just said I had to be beerbuzzed.....at least one of the tracks leaps
out and speaks volumes to the neighbor lady whose hotline to the police is
a little less red colored and a little less blinking of late....

claw of the conciliater(sp?)