HW: Rock City

David Bottomley merlinas at DIRCON.CO.UK
Tue Apr 3 05:11:18 EDT 2001

>Lineup (R to L) Dave, Ron, Richard, Simon, Alan, Jerry

So where was Keith????? (and Jez for that matter)

>Money Tree(?)

Please Ron - drop the vox from "Spacebrock" - it works *so* much better
without.

>? (World OfLies??)

ie "Hippy"

>You Better Believe It

The highlight of the gig for me. Fantastic stuff.

Concur with ChrisW - it was a cracking night. Sound was good, altho' Jerry a
bit too low in the mix. Bedouin were pretty good, too, but I still think
they need a decent singer (sorry, Alan) - whatever happened to that guy they
had? Can't recall full set list, but included the following:

Vision Quest/Elric pt 2/One Moon Circles/As Above, So Below/Wings/LSD

Have fun in Leeds (still may make it myself)

DaveB