Fw: HW:TotalRock

Stephen Lindas LindasS at MARKETDAY.COM
Tue Apr 3 09:59:31 EDT 2001

Can you run your vcr through your stereo as a tape deck? I have done this to
make tapes from video.  STEPHE

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Von Bargen [mailto:mark.von-bargen at GENIE.CO.UK]
Sent: Sunday, January 28, 2001 2:26 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: Fw: HW:TotalRock

Hi,

The DOOM & CO show is normally repeated early on Sunday mornings.
I managed to video the show via Sky Digital channel 950.
The video consists of a blue information screen with alternating
information messages but at least I have got the music onto a UK type video.
The sound quality is probably better than reasonable, not fantastic.
This could be the strangest audio recording I have ever done. Anybody got
any ideas how I could convert it down to an audio cassette as my car is not
fitted with a video player.

Mark