OFF:Re: Popol - which albums?

Tue Apr 3 13:57:08 EDT 2001

On Fri, 23 Mar 2001, Nick Medford wrote:

> In message <200103231858.NAA06058 at listserv.spc.edu>, Jeff P
> <jperkins at MAILCITY.COM> writes
> >Hosianna Mantra
> >Sei Still Wisse Ich Bin
> >Letzte Tage Letzte Nachte
>
> Can someone post English translations of these last 2 titles? Apologies for
> my ignorance. (second one has something to do with day and night?)

        As Doug said, the last one's (if you'll forgive the odd English),
_Yesterday Yester Night_; the former, as close as I can get, is _Be Still;
Know; I Am_, but I'm pretty sure that you couldn't render it, "know _that_
I am" so what it actually _means_ is another thing entirely. Sorry not to
be more help, yours,
                     Jon

ObCD: Boards of Canada - _Music Has the Right to Children_
--
              Spooky peanut terror bringing pain and death!
     Jon Jarrett (01223 514989)      jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk