MM

Douglas Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Tue Apr 3 14:58:18 EDT 2001

On Tue, 3 Apr 2001 10:20:21 -0400, K Henderson <henderson.120 at OSU.EDU>
wrote:
> ... in Magnet this month ... There's also a mention
> of F/i in Fred Mills' Import section.

Fred's cool.  Back 15 years ago when people would complain to him, "you
only write about those jangly North Carolina bands like R.E.M. [this
several years before they were superstars] and Let's Active and the
Connells," he'd be sure to mention something like, "yeah, but I love the
DEVIANTS, too ...".

>Doug, you still have any of those discs?

I still have a few.

    -Doug
     ceres at sirius.com

P.S. Any idea what's up with my "top ten letter A" post coming through 2
weeks late?!?