BOC: Joe Dirt soundtrack

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Tue Apr 3 15:27:33 EDT 2001

> On Mon, Apr 02, 2001 at 12:10:15PM -0400, Brian Halligan wrote:
>> It's scary. The way things are now, you'd think Pink Floyd only released two
>> albums!

Eric Siegerman replied:
> Umma Gumma and Meddle.  You mean there are others? :-)

OK I know what I'm doing this weekend--buying a large antenna so I can pick
up Toronto rock stations. ;-)

I did hear an obscure tune in Toronto once, at the Hard Rock Cafe (not the
Sky Dome one). They played "Place In Line" by Deep Purple as about 20 of us
waited in line for a table. I didn't wait long enough to get through the
whole song....

Brian
obCD> "Who Do We Think We Are" Deep Purple