HW: Rock City

David Bottomley merlinas at DIRCON.CO.UK
Tue Apr 3 19:56:31 EDT 2001

>>Bedouin were pretty good, too, but I still think
>> they need a decent singer (sorry, Alan) - whatever happened to that guy
>>they had?

>Shaun (sp?) Massett (sp?) is the guy you're thinking of and I've no idea
>what happened to him.

Sean Massett was the previous Bedouin guitarist. The chap I was thinking of
is Danny Faulkner, of Starfield fame, who I'm pretty sure was doing the vox
for Bedouin for a while. Never saw them perform with him myself, but he puts
in a pretty good performance on the Starfield CD.

Dave