acoustic Sloterdijk resurfaces first appearance of 2001!!

SLOTERDIJK SLOTERDIJK at WEBTV.NET
Wed Apr 4 09:43:37 EDT 2001

Hello friends,
The advent of spring means it's time to pop up in some unusual places.

The acoustic Sloterdijk will come out of the woodwork on Monday, April
16th!

We will be playing a short set at Fergies' Pub,
1214 Sansom Street, Philadelphia, PA

Monday is open mic night, so we will go on sometime from about
8:30-until. Generally we opt for an early slot if we can get it, because
we don't like driving home from the city in the wee hours..

We will be doing some tunes which we have never done before, either
acoustically or other wise, including;

Tomorrow and Tonight (Kiss)
Astronomy (Blue Oyster Cult)
Golden Void (Hawkwind)
and more...

We are excited to get out, and we are looking forward to hitting the
road soon with the full spacerock regalia!!!

Come to listen or to play!!!!!
Once again the date is:

Monday, April 16th
Fergie's Pub