HW - Griffin

Wed Apr 4 14:02:45 EDT 2001

say what??????

Assuming you tell me what that means, in the meantime, hre's some info I've
just had from the wondeful chaps at Griffin in the USA.
These titles are all that they now have available and all the rest are
deleted so if you're missing anything not listed then act now.
As to what is here, nearly all of them are on the shelves, or should be,
here at CD Services, if anyone wants something.
Andy Garibaldi
==============================

List of Hawkind items we have available:

 Hawkwind    25 Years On Vol. 1  CD
  Hawkwind    25 Years On Vol. 2  CD
  Hawkwind    Business Trip, The  CD
  Hawkwind    Business Trip, The  2xLP
  Hawkwind    Church Of Hawkwind  CD
 Hawkwind    Decide Your Future E.P.CD5
 Hawkwind    In Your Area    CD
  Hawkwind    Independent Days    CD
  Hawkwind    Live Legends    VID
 Hawkwind    Mighty Classics 1980-1985CD
 Hawkwind    Out And Intake  CD
 Hawkwind    Spirit Of The Age   CDS
Hawkwind  This Is Hawkwind, Do Not Panic CD
 Hawkwind    Thrilling Hawkwind Stories  CD
 Hawkwind    Undisclosed Files - Metal Set   BX
 Hawkwind    Undisclosed Files: Addendum CD
We are also OK on the Dave Brook title and P. Warlords as well.