HW: Shouldn't Do That & another question??

Wed Apr 4 19:16:39 EDT 2001

On Wed, 28 Mar 2001, Chris Raymond wrote:

> I have not seen HW since 1997. I am from the USA so the chances of me
> seeing them again without going overseas seems slimmer than ever. I am
> really grateful for the times that I have seem HW live, so even if
> they do not come back to America. I will have the memories of a
> lifetime. And if HW cdr trees continue to be made available then I
> will be more than content. The sound on Astoria Totalrock was superb.
> Can't wait for the full release! Chris

        I'm hearing conflicting things about this. In the online chat the
other day Dave appeared to say that it was off to the pressing plant
already, or pretty close to. But when I spoke to Alan Davye about this
Cambridge gig he was saying that the Totalrcok recording was only in
two-track, and therefore umixable, and that the band's own recordings
wasn't really up to Dave's standards either. So I wonder what it is we're
getting? Yours,
                Jon

--
              Spooky peanut terror bringing pain and death!
     Jon Jarrett (01223 514989)      jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk