HW: Careful use of the saxophone

Wed Apr 4 19:57:43 EDT 2001

On Thu, 29 Mar 2001, Denis Regenbrecht wrote:

> Totally ACK!

        Denis! We are human beings, not telnet stacks! To anyone not wise
in the ways of such things, but for example raised on veteran American
comic strip Pogo, that's a noise such as one would make on swallwoing a
frog...

> Nope.
> HW isn't a shitty boyband. Look is totally irrelevant, only the music is of
> importance!

        There are so many different looks going in Hawkwind at thebest of
times I see no problem with this one. It's just a little, well,
associated.

> I also hope that the current line-up (are Simon & Alan back for good, or
> "just" permanent guests?), which is fabulous and the best in years, will
> start recording a studio album. If they put as much energy and effort into
> it as they put into the last gigs, it will be real masterpiece.

        I most heartily second that, though I still would have liked to
see my reunion album idea with everyone guesting in various places. Ah
well... Yours,
                Jon

--
              Spooky peanut terror bringing pain and death!
     Jon Jarrett (01223 514989)      jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk