Mr. Quimby's Beard in America?

Stephen Lindas LindasS at MARKETDAY.COM
Thu Apr 5 08:24:26 EDT 2001

HI, JIM LASCKO was supposed to be arranging this while he is in England. I
don't think any plans are made yet. If so I don't think word is out. Jim
should be back on the 9th and I will ask him then or soon after. STEPHE

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Raymond [mailto:chrisr at TIAC.NET]
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2001 7:21 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: OFF: Mr. Quimby's Beard in America?

Does anybody know further about Mr. Quimby's Beard coming to the USA?
Chris

> Chuck Rosenberg writes:
>
> > Fwd'd from Hardy of Mr. Quimby's Beard for your amusement... stay
chuffed,
> > Chuck

Apart from all of this though, I'm still buzzing from the great gig at
the w=
eekend and Mr Quimby's Beard going to America (and the couple of joints
I've=
 smoked while writing this), so apart from not hooking up with Jim I'm
still=
 of very high spirits .
         Hardy