AW: HW: Weirdos in general

Pospiech, Bernhard Bernhard.Pospiech at DSM-GROUP.COM
Thu Apr 5 08:38:41 EDT 2001

Hi

>> So you reckon part of Weird 102 in 'henge 77, I have it down as Leicester
>> '77.
>> What reasoning do you have for 'henge 77?

>You got me there. It's a while since I compiled this, but I thought I'd
>ID'd the Weird stuff from Frenchy letters (feh) and lists from Bernhard.
>Any comment Bernhard?

As far as I know the stuff is from the following gigs:

- Stonehenge, 21.06.77
- Camden, 10.06.77

Bernhard

Disclaimer
1. This e-mail is for the intended recipient only. If you have received it
by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete it from your system;
access, disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance on any of it by anyone
else is prohibited.

2. If you as intended recipient have received this e-mail incorrectly,
please notify the sender (via e-mail) immediately. This e-mail is
confidential and may be legally privileged. DSM does not guarantee that the
information sent and/or received by or with this e-mail is correct and does
not accept any liability for damages related thereto.