HW: Weirdos in general

Stephen Swann swann at CUGC.ORG
Thu Apr 5 11:31:58 EDT 2001

On Fri, Mar 23, 2001 at 10:12:29PM -0000, J D wrote:
> Hi,
> For me, the Weird tapes/CDs have some of the best HW material ever on them.
> I just love 'em to death.
> At least 4 or 5 of them would fit into by top 20 HW releases.
> The live 76/77/78 material is astounding.

I should really check out more of the weird tapes/CDs.  A generous
list member sent me Weird 105 as a Xmas present one year, and I was
blown away by some of the stuff on it (I think that's the best version
of Hassan I Sabha ever).  In fact, Weird CD 105 is probably going to
be my next music purchase (well, maybe at the same time as Orange
Goblin).  :)

Steve