HW: Weirdos in general

Alastair Lee Sumner als at POSTMASTER.CO.UK
Thu Apr 5 16:57:55 EDT 2001

The Weird tapes are top stuff, especially for all the Bob Calvert period
material on them. I just bought the first one and was well pleased to find
that it has longer versions of 'Over the Top', 'Freefall' and 'Deathtrap'
from the Sonic Assasins 12 inch. Well chuffed!!

Alastair.