HW:Space rock...What it is ?

Fri Apr 6 06:59:05 EDT 2001

On Sun, 1 Apr 2001, Chuck Rosenberg wrote:

> JJ -- Really enjoyed your Space-Rock Thesis. Hopefully a work in progress...

        Well, not really, except inasmuch I had to reformat it for
seding... How would you suggest altering, just updating the bands
mentioned (have to wait till I can afford more CDs if so) or the actual
text?

> NP: Farflung: The Raven Ate the Moon (bloody-hell, the tracking on this disc
> is even worse than 25,000 Feet!!) Flipside certainly did fuck-up their go at
> space-rock, eh? oh well, better than nada...

        What's wrong with the tracking on _25,000 Feet_? I never noticed
anything wrong with it except that it's mastered so *bloody*
quietly. Which makes it a pain to DJ with apart from anything else. Yours,

Jon

--
              Spooky peanut terror bringing pain and death!
     Jon Jarrett (01223 514989)      jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk