HW: Weirdos in general

Alastair Lee Sumner als at POSTMASTER.CO.UK
Fri Apr 6 08:14:20 EDT 2001

I haven't listened to 'Sonic Assassins' 12 inch for a while because my
vinyl is elsewhere, but I'm sure 'Deathtrap' is slightly longer on Weird
Tape Vol. 1. Anyway, I would rather buy an official Hawkwind release before
an 'unofficial' or bootleg label release. On the other hand I will buy
bootleg material when it is not available elsewhere. Has all of the Weird
Tape material been published on other CDs?

Alastair.