HW: 80s and beyond (was Re: Croydon)

Sat Apr 7 17:24:07 EDT 2001

On Wed, 4 Apr 2001, Insolence wrote:

>   JJ said RE: Repeat Performance:  * Snip*
> "a cassette copy; no idea whether that's rare or not"....
>
> Correct me if you care..but I seem to recall "nabbing" a friends cassette
> with gusto, as I think this includes "Dream of Isis"....which was the only
> original anti-crackle copy you could get.....

        Curses, curses, and Big Mike Wright's in Watford now so even if it
still on the stall he'll get there first. I should know by now never to
pass up unknown Hawkwind that isn't obviously Dave Anderson material. Ah
well... Yours,
                Jon Jarrett

ObCD: Porcupine Tree - _Up the Downstair_
--
              Spooky peanut terror bringing pain and death!
     Jon Jarrett (01223 514989)      jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk