HW: Live Chronicles

Stephen Swann swann at CUGC.ORG
Sat Apr 7 17:40:22 EDT 2001

I was LOL too.  "Hawkwind fans" are surely the most
heterogeneous bunch that any band were ever saddled
with.  ;-)

I'm in the "Live Chronicles rules with rod and scepter" *
camp, myself...

Steve

* turn of phrase courtesy of Carl Anderson

--
Steve Swann      |  Speak to me in many voices, make them all
swann at cugc.org   |     sound like one - Blue Oyster Cult