HW:Space rock...IT IS! DRUMROLL PLEASE!!!

Stephen Swann swann at CUGC.ORG
Sat Apr 7 18:07:48 EDT 2001

On Mon, Mar 19, 2001 at 03:25:27AM -0500, Al Ogilvy wrote:
>  I think Samantha just won the suggested " least similar to HW but also
> listened to by Hawkfans award " for the NWA and Eminem bit !!

I sometimes feel like a real freak on this list (how's that
for irony?) ;-) because I dig Eminem, too.  AND Kid Rock.
And Papa Roach.  And Linkin Park.  And Staind, VAST,
Buckcherry, Godsmack, Disturbed, Lit, Incubus and Blink 182.
I loved Creed's first album, but thought the second one was
lame.

I get a *bit* closer to toeing the party line around here ;-)
with my interest in Stoner Rock: Kyuss, Dozer, Monster
Magnet, Demon Cleaner, Celestial Season, Ridge, Unida,
Ufomammut, Orange Goblin, Spiritual Beggars...

Steve
BOC-L founder and unrepentant musical heretic