Top 5 desert Island discs

christmu@eunet.no christmu at EUNET.NO
Sun Apr 8 16:57:37 EDT 2001

(Ignore last post as it was bugged!)
Thought of introducing the subject - anyone game?
My top 5 would be:
Reading 86
Sonic Attack
PXR5
Hall of the Mountain Grill
Space Ritual

On a strange off note: used to know this guy who's sister had her room full
of David Bowie posters. Nothing strange about that, but his stepfather is a
well known music star up here. On another note, I was given a red
toothbrush the other day and I'm afraid to brush my teeth with it. Whats
all this got to do with LSD and the apocalypse? Maybe Sesame Street knows
the answers.

Chr.

ObCD: TSOL - Dance With Me

"Playing golf with a Brahman is better than shooting the shit
                              with a Praner."
                          - Tubrok The Alterer