OFF: MM in Buffalo

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Mon Apr 9 08:57:29 EDT 2001

> On 6 Apr 2001, at 14:28, Brian Halligan wrote:
>> There's a good show coming to Syracuse on the 27th. Guided By Voices
>> are playing Armory High. I'm going to try to make it down for that
>> one.

Theo replied:
> Oh, yeah, I'm down with that...

Sarcasm?

As a poster for a local coffee shop reads, "Come here and eat some tofu, you
frickin' hippie!" ;-)

> And I was thinkin' how the world should've  cried
> On the day Jack Kirby died.
> I wonder if I'm ill.
>
> --D. Wyndorf

To quote '80s dance band Snap (as we all should), he's "the lyrical Jessie
James." His lyrics really make the songs stand out. I love it!

Brian

--
Vincent Price Talking Lawnmower
MP3 Radio